At Brooklyn Heights Jewish Academy we strive to maintain the highest level of education offered to our students. Your tax-deductible contribution will help us to not only uphold our standards but to enhance them. You can choose to donate to the following funds:
· Dean’s All-Purpose Fund - your gift will be applied to the areas that need the most assistance. For example: building renovation, purchasing of classroom furnishings and teaching tools, enrichment of our school programs, etc.
· Professional Development Fund – your contribution will be used to offer enrichment programs for our staff, which they will then implement in their classrooms.
· Scholarship Fund – many of our students require financial assistance to be able to attend BHJA. By contributing to this fund you will be helping to not only grow our BHJA family but also to assist present BHJA families who require support.
· Technology Fund – your donation will help in purchasing SMART boards, computers, and other materials to enhance the learning in ALL of our classrooms.
· Electives Fund – your gift to this fund will be used in enhancing our extra-curricular activities by providing a larger variety of art, physical education, music, STEM classes, etc. to our students.
Yes, I would like to contribute $____________________to_______________________________ Fund
Payment Accepted by Credit Card or Check:
Credit Card Number:______________________________________
Name on Card:___________________________________________
CVV (from back of card):___________________________________
To make a contribution through PayPal, you can make a donation to the following account:
To Donate and Mail In:
Please print out this page, fill out and mail to:
Rabbi Aaron L. Raskin, Dean
117 Remsen Street
Brooklyn, NY 11201
BROOKLYN HEIGHTS JEWISH ACADEMY IS A REGISTERED 501(c)(3) NONPROFIT ORGANIZATION AND ALL DONATIONS TO US ARE FULLY TAX DEDUCTIBLE