Welcome to Brooklyn Heights Jewish Academy!
Our application process is simple:
Join us at our Open House or contact us to schedule a school tour. Even though this step is not required, we understand the importance of choosing a school for your child. Therefore we believe it is essential for us to meet all interested families in person and be able to answer all questions you may have about BHJA.
Fill out our school application form: either paper copy Paper Application
OR electronic submission Electronic Application Submission)
2. Fill out a Financial Aid Form if applicable: Financial Aid Instruction Sheet
3. If your child is currently attending school, teacher recommendation form Teacher Recommendation Form and school transcripts are required
4. Include a photo of your child and your child’s birth certificate
5. Include a non-refundable application fee of $100
6. ALL PAPERWORK ABOVE IS DUE BY DECEMBER 31, 2018. Please contact the school for further inquiries.
7. Mail your application packet to: Brooklyn Heights Jewish Academy, 81 Atlantic Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11201
Once all of your paperwork is received, you will be contacted for an interview.
All interviews will take place in January 2019
Notifications of acceptance will be mailed in February 2019
Children must be five years old before December 31st of the academic year for admission to kindergarten.
We strive to make the admissions process as easy and straightforward as possible and invite you to contact us at 718-403-0690 for any additional information or questions you may have. Or email us at email@example.com