Welcome to Brooklyn Heights Jewish Academy!
Our application process is simple:
- Fill out our school application form (either paper copy OR electronic submission)
- Fill out a Financial Aid Form if applicable
- If your child is currently attending school, teacher recommendation form and school transcripts are required
- Include a photo of your child
- Include a non-refundable application fee of $100
- ALL PAPERWORK ABOVE IS DUE BY DECEMBER 31, 2018
- ADMISSIONS WILL CONTINUE ON A ROLLING BASIS AFTER THE DEADLINE OF DECEMBER 31ST AS LONG AS THERE IS SPACE STILL AVAILABLE. Please contact the school for further inquiries.
- Please mail your application packet to:
- Brooklyn Heights Jewish Academy, 81 Atlantic Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11201
- Please contact Sara Leah Rubenstein, Head of School at 718-403-0690 in order to receive our application packet
Once all of your paperwork is received, you will be contacted for an interview.
- All interviews will take place in January 2019
Notifications of acceptance will be mailed in February 2019
Children must be five years old before December 31st of the academic year for admission to kindergarten.
We strive to make the admissions process as easy and straightforward as possible and invite you to contact us at 718-403-0690 for any additional information or questions you may have. Or email us at email@example.com