Welcome to Brooklyn Heights Jewish Academy!
Our application process is simple:
- Fill out our school application form (either paper copy OR electronic submission)
- Fill out a Financial Aid Form if applicable
- If your child is currently attending school, teacher recommendation form and school transcripts are required
- Include a photo of your child
- Include a non-refundable application fee of $100
- ALL PAPERWORK ABOVE IS DUE BY DECEMBER 31, 2017
- ADMISSIONS WILL CONTINUE ON A ROLLING BASIS AFTER THE DEADLINE OF DECEMBER 31ST AS LONG AS THERE IS SPACE STILL AVAILABLE. Please contact the school for further inquiries.
- Please mail your application packet to:
- Marina Pinkhasik: BHJA, 81 Atlantic Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11201
- Please contact Marina Pinkhasik, Head of School at 203-437-2925 in order to receive our application packet
Once all of your paperwork is received, you will be contacted for an interview.
- All interviews will take place in January 2018
Notifications of acceptance will be mailed in February 2018
Children must be five years old before December 31st of the academic year for admission to kindergarten.
We strive to make the admissions process as easy and straightforward as possible and invite you to contact us at 203-437-2925 for any additional information or questions you may have. Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org